Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"Uncommmon" Book Launch: Co-authoring with Brian Tracy

Brian Tracy
Publishing a book on the approach we take at ITtechExec and NoddlePlace has long been a goal of mine. But I didn't want to just "write a book," I wanted to find someone to partner with who would be a natural fit for the type of philosophy we take here.  

Thanks to my agent at CelebrityPress, that goal is now complete!

I'm happy to announce that in Spring 2015, I will be co-authoring a book with best-selling author, entrepreneur, and self-development leader Brian Tracy that will be part of his UNcommon series. For my part, I will be examining how tech leaders today are "protecting" the careers they've built and maneuvering through the tech job market zoo.  

It's an exciting time, and I am looking forward to seeing the book listed on Amazon and B&N. So stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment